• Thompson LDR. Laryngeal Pathology. In: Fu YS, Wenig BM, Wenig B, Abemeyor C, editors. Pathology of the head
and neck: with clinicopathologic correlations. Churchill Livingston: New York, 2001:369-455.
• Thompson LDR. Surgical pathology of the larynx. In: Weidner N, Cote RJ, Suster S and Weiss LM, editors. Modern
Surgical Pathology. Philadelphia: W. B. Saunders Co, 2003:211-241.
• Thompson LDR, Heffess CS. Pancreas (Chapter 35). In: Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology. Mills SE, Carter
D, Greenson JK, Reuter VE, Oberman HA, Stoler MH, eds. 4th Edition, Volume 2. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams
• Thompson LDR. Primary thyroid teratomas. Pathology and Genetics of Tumours of the Endocrine Organs and Paraganglia. World Health Organization Classification of Tumours. Lyon, France: IARC Press, 2004:106-108.
• Abbondanzo SL, Aozasa K, Boerner S, Thompson LDR. Primary lymphoma and plasmacytoma. Pathology a...
Lester THOMPSON MD's Special Expertises :
Benign and malignant neoplasms as well as all diseases of the head and neck (otorhionolaryngic; ear, nose, throat, larynx, salivary gland, oral cavity) and endocrine gland organs (thyroid, parathyroid...
Suggestions & Reviews for Lester THOMPSON MD
Sim Ling Lam (Patient)
If you ever have cancer, don't be afarid, somtimes it might be mis-diagnosed. I was diagnosed with a deadly cancer in a famous hosiptal in Bay area, Ca. Lucky, I got a second diagnosis from this pathologist who was refer by UCLA. He is not only finished my biospy in one day, but also very very kindly to talk to me on phone and explained everything in detail for me which is not common partice from most patholgists. Thank for him, help me throughout the process of sereaching of a final diagnosis. Without a good pathologist, does not matter if you find the best doctor, he will not know how to treat you. He told me once, he always try to finsih his work within a day becasue he knew there is a patient waiting eagerly. I did take extra step and really care for his patients. I also know that, sometimes, he does not get paid by refer hosiptal, but he still do the job becaues he has the heart for the one who really need his advice.(patient).
6 (100%) people found this suggestion helpful Was it helpful to you?
SuggestADoctor is NOT affiliated
with any doctors or health related companies/organizations.
We are an impartial portal whose goal is to share
patients' experiences and recommendations of their Medical Doctors [More Info].