1. Clinical significance of granuloma in Crohn's disease.Ramzan NN, Leighton JA, Heigh RI, Shapiro MS.
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, Arizona 85259, USA.
2. Diagnosis and Monitoring of Whipple Disease by Polymerase Chain Reaction. Annals of Internal Medicine.
Nizar N. Ramzan, MD; Edward Loftus Jr., MD; Lawrence J. Burgart, MD; Michele Rooney, MD; Kenneth P. Batts, MD; Russell H. Wiesner, MD; David N. Fredricks, MD; David A. Relman, MD; and David H. Persing, MD, PhD
3. The diagnostic yield of stool pathogen studies during relapses of inflammatory bowel disease.Meyer AM, Ramzan NN, Loftus EV Jr, Heigh RI, Leighton JA.
4. Relapse of inflammatory bowel disease associated with use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Meyer Angela M; Ramzan Nizar N; Heigh Russell I; Leighton Jonathan A
5. Diaphragm disease after use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents: first report of di...
Dr. Ramzan is one of the few good doctors out there that really listens to every concern, takes them seriously, and will do everything he can to figure out what's going on. His staff is extremely helpful and they really care about making sure you're taken care of. He performed my colonoscopy and upper endoscopy. He has a way of making you feel comfortable in a somewhat uncomfortable situation. Dr. Ramzan trained and taught Gastroenterology at the Mayo Clinic. He is the best!
28 (100%) people found this suggestion helpful Was it helpful to you?
Excellent and caring physician. Comes from Mayo Clinic. Works in a beautiful endoscopy facility. He did my colonoscopy and removed a polyp. Did did not feel a thing. I would recommend Dr. Ramzan to my friends.
24 (100%) people found this suggestion helpful Was it helpful to you?
SuggestADoctor is NOT affiliated
with any doctors or health related companies/organizations.
We are an impartial portal whose goal is to share
patients' experiences and recommendations of their Medical Doctors [More Info].